MyCrossword Forum
German shepherd per...

Notifications
Clear all

German shepherd perhaps reportedly studied what this site has achieved (7,2)

Laccaria
(@laccaria)
Topic starter  

....yes ... noticed that we now have 100 cryptic puzzles on mycrossword: this merits a special mention! And I have to say, the contributions so far have been largely excellent - in my view better than some I've seen on BD's NTSPP and elsewhere.  Well done that man Raider for setting all this up...

Laguna liked
Raider
(@raider)
Member Admin

Thanks Laccaria. I'm utterly thrilled with the site's progress and truly thankful for all the help I've received along the way. As of this morning, MyCrossword has:

• over 100 users;
  • over 100 puzzles;
  • over 500 votes; and
  • over 1000 comments.

Not bad for four months! I wholeheartedly believe all this progress is down to the wonderful users who take the time to help other setters and make it all feel worth while. Special mention goes to Laccaria, Conto, abw, Guava, Gollum, Laguna and Gradgrind... this list goes on - thank you all.

With regards to the next steps, I've got big plans for the site over the next year so hopefully this is just the beginning! I will continue to beaver away behind the scenes and bring you new features. I do pay attention to all of your requests and bugbears, so please keep them coming.

As for this clue, I may need some help. I'm not sure DOGBONE UP, ALSATAIN SWOT or HANS "THE SHEEP HERDER" CRAM are quite right... 🙂 

Laguna liked
ReplyQuote
Laccaria
(@laccaria)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @raider

As for this clue, I may need some help. I'm not sure DOGBONE UP, ALSATAIN SWOT or HANS "THE SHEEP HERDER" CRAM are quite right... 🙂 

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀  clicky

ReplyQuote
Raider
(@raider)
Member Admin

Posted by: @laccaria

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀  clicky

Ah, of course - very nice.

ReplyQuote
Laguna
(@laguna)

Haha - very good, Laccaria!  It's fantastic to see how the site has taken off and how nice and positive everyone is still being!

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.