Quick crosswords - ...

Notifications
Clear all

Quick crosswords - yes or no

Raider
 Raider
(@Raider)
Topic starter  

While there have been 45 cryptic crosswords to date, no one has elected to make a quick crossword yet... not quite as popular as I first anticipated! Question being, would anyone prefer it if I renamed it to something else, like "Quiptic" or "Quick cryptic", with the idea that it would be a simpler/smaller version of the cryptic - similar to The Times. Alternatively, I could remove it all together if people feel like the site should only deal in 15x15 cryptics.

QuoteSolved
Johninterred
 Johninterred
(@Johninterred)

I've just posted one from my Times Weekend Quick Cryptic series to test the import from Crossword compiler. It looks like it worked fine.But I'd like to be able to have a more descriptive title or for my description to be visible.

As for the Forum... it hasn't registered that I was logged in and has flagged my post as "guest" and, on editing my comment my author Name and email have been replaced by Raider's.

This post was modified 8 months ago by Johninterred

ReplyQuote
David
(@maidenbartok)
Member Admin

[Apologies Johninterred - for some reason your post went to the "Moderation" queue and I didn't see it until just now.  I don't see you as a registered user at the moment but you should be able to post as a guest (as you have done).  If you register as a "Member" you will be sent a link to set a password - odds-on that the email will go to your Junk/Spam folder]

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.