MyCrossword Forum
Notifications
Clear all

Importing

Madcap
(@madcap)
Topic starter  

I use Crosswire on my Mac which saves in .cfp format and exports as Across Lite, iPuz and text formats. Is there anyway I can import such a file into Mycrossword.co.uk and if not are there any plans to add more formats to the range of possible formats? Thanks.

Raider
(@raider)
Member Admin

The site only supports Crossword Compiler XML imports at the moment. I have made a start on the Across Lite import (.puz) as I've had several requests to bring in CrossFire puzzle data but I'm not actively working on it. I'm planning on including in the next release but I couldn't say when that will be. In the meantime, you'll probably have to use one of the predefined grids and manually copy the contents across - sorry! I'm hopeful that at some point in the future I'll be able to release some improvements to the setting interface (auto grid fill etc.) and that might encourage users to build their crosswords with the site from the outset.

ReplyQuote
Madcap
(@madcap)
Topic starter  

@raider Thanks for your response. I don't find it difficult to enter manually as the interface works well but look forward to being able to import Across Lite in the future one day.

Raider liked
ReplyQuote
Share:

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.